Integration with U-Prox software
1. Download and install the U-Prox Web server.
In your browser type http://localhost:40001/login to access the service. Or open it from the U-Prox IP Web link from the desktop.
2. Go to the Installer menu.
3. Open the Outdoor panels tab and click Add option in the top right corner. Type in all needed parameters:
- any name you like;
- IP address of your BAS-IP device;
- SIP address is the same as your BAS-IP device address;
- login into the BAS-IP web settings;
- password into the BAS-IP web settings;
4. In the end, click Ok at the top right corner.
5. Now that device is added. It must be shown in the Outdoor panels tab.
6. You can control devices through U-Prox software now.