- Download Bas-IP UKEY Config from the Google PlayMarket or App Store.
- Open the UKEY Config app, and press Scan.
- Select the needed device reader, marked as BME-03.
- Press the green circle to Connect.
- Enter Installer code 123456 and press Save.
- Scroll down the page to the UKEY section and press Access point.
Switch the Access point value from Door to Touch and press Done to confirm changes.
- Press the Upload button in the top right corner to apply changes to the device.
- Press the Disconnect button image in the top right corner to end the connection — press Yes to confirm it.
- Press Scan again and select the second device.
- Repeat steps 2-6.
- Select Gate/Barrier in the Access point field and press Done to confirm.
- Open the UKEY scanning distance tab to increase the BLE range.
Set the UKEY scanning distance closer to the Far position and press Save.
- Repeat steps 8-9 to apply changes and disconnect from the device.
Now you have an entrance with a very close detection distance and a gate with a long-range detection distance. To open locks:
- Put your phone with opened UKEY app close to the entrance panel and press the button to open the lock of the first device.
- Move your phone away from the panel and press the same button to open the lock of the second device.