Panels card readers can be configured to work with Wiegand 26, 32, 34, 37, 40, 42, 56, 58, and 64. You can change the Wiegand type at the panel web interface and the BAS-IP UKEY Config app.
In the web interface, you need:
- Log in to the device web interface. By default, the username is admin, and the password is 123456.
- Open the Access management tab and find the same part of the page.
- At the Wiegand type box, select the necessary type.
- Save settings by clicking Submit.
In the BAS-IP UKEY Config app:
- Open the app, find the necessary card reader and connect to it.
- Enter the installer password and press Save. By default, the password is 123456 or 000000.
- In the main settings menu, find the Output interface.
- Select the necessary Wiegand type (the same as indicated in the device web interface) and press Done to save.
If you failed to change the Wiegand type, contact the service center, as this change requires additional work that only a certified engineer is able to do.