In the tab, you configure settings for apartment, device, calls, and SIP calls.
For correct panel functioning, you must enter information about its logical address (more information about logical address formation find here):
- panel operation mode (choose Unit mode for correct work);
- building number;
- unit number;
- device number.
If you have more than 1 entrance panel with the same logical address, you need to specify their device numbers, starting from 1 for the main device, and from 2 to 9 for others.
These settings are required for the correct work of calls via SIP protocol. Step-by-step guide how to get SIP nubmers and configure a panel for SIP calls if you use BAS-IP SIP server you can find here.
To configure SIP calls for the panel, you must enable device SIP registration and enter the following parameters:
- SIP server proxy that can be represented by both an IP address and a domain name.
- SIP server address that can be represented by both an IP address and a domain name.
- server STUN IP address. For example, stun.l.google.com
- port of the STUN server.
- user SIP number (up to 20 characters).
- password for SIP number (up to 20 characters).
At this part you can:
- enable/disable a call to the specified number when pressing the concierge button;
- indicate the direction (number) to which the call will be made when pressing the concierge button;
- configure call max time (period (10-120 sec) after which the panel automatically ends an outgoing call if there is no answer).
- configure talk max time (period (10-300 sec) after which the panel automatically ends the outgoing conversation).
If the feature is disabled, the concierge is called via an internal protocol. If the system has concierge monitors, the call will go to the main monitor. If it does not answer, the call will be transferred to the other monitors in the system (if they are).
Talk time for an incoming call is limited to 2 min.
In this section you can:
- select preferred video quality (resolution) (640х480/1280х720/1920x1080 (optional));
- select preferred RTP data profile;
- adjusts a volume level of a panel speaker;
- enter RTSP username (login to get access to a panel RTSP stream);
- enter RTSP password (password to get access to a panel RTSP stream);
- enable/disable a proximity sensor. The panel will automatically turn on the keyboard backlight and face recognition feature when motion is detected at a distance of 50 cm;
- enable/disable connected to the panel temperature sensor. During an outgoing call, the panel will take the temperature of the person in front of the panel and display it on the called person internal monitor during the call/talk;