There is a feature of sending notifications to the concrete email about activated events (from logs). Here you can enable/disable and set the feature.
Mail server settings
For the email notifications to function, you need to enable the feature and enter the mail server settings:
1. Log in to the entrance panel web interface. By default, the username is admin and the password is 123456.
2. Go to Logs > Email notifications.
3. For the Mail server type field choose SMTP (outgoing mail server).
4. Enter the required data:
- mail server address;
- mail server port number;
- preferred encryption type: SSL or TLS;
- SMTP server username (sender email address);
- sender email address password;
- sender name that will be indicated in letters;
- recipient email;
- letter subject that will be shown as email title.
5. Submit settings.
You can find the mail server (SMTP) address and used port number in the official documentation of the mail service you use to send/receive emails (Gmail, Yahoo!, etc.)
How to configure email notifications feature
1. Log in to the entrance panel web interface. By default, the username is admin, and the password is 123456.
2. Open Logs > Email notifications.
3. Set up the mail server according to the instructions on the page above.
4. Select events from the list to send notifications when they happen:
- access denied by not valid identifier;
- access denied by not valid Face ID;
- access denied by not valid input code;
- access denied by remote server API call;
- access denied by the web API call;
- access denied by unknown card;
- access granted by API call;
- lock opened by response device;
- access granted by master code;
- access granted by remote server API call;
- access granted by valid identifier;
- access granted by valid Face ID;
- lock is opened too long;
- lock opened by exit button;
- lock was opened by free access button;
- incoming call;
- outgoing call;
- incorrect login API call;
- successful login API call;
- device rebooted;
- SIP registration lost;
- tamper triggered.
5. Submit settings.
Use Send Test Email button to check the correctness of the entered data and send letter for trial.