To make a call between a panel, an indoor video entry phone (monitor), or a user phone, the Link version with SIP must be deployed and the corresponding license must be applied for the server. Here you can create and manage virtual numbers.
In the tab, you see all created virtual numbers with detailed information about them. With the help ofand buttons, you can edit or delete numbers.
How to create a virtual number
- Go to the Virtual numbers tab of the Telephony settings section.
- Click plus icon in the left low corner.
- The system will automatically generate a SIP number. Enter a name for the number.
- Create the password for the number.
Tick the Active box to turn on the number operating.
- Select the user (from previously added in the User tab) of the number.
- Select the device on which the number must be used. If a user will use the number on a mobile device, leave the field blank.
If it is necessary, enable and forward settings for the number and set them manually or select a forward rule from previously created.
- Click the Save button in the left low corner when all required data will be entered.
Virtual numbers filtering
There is a filter by number, name, activeness, user, and device. So, you can configure a flexible data display and quick search. To do this, you need to click the Add filter button and set the necessary parameter/s. For some searches, results can equal your search (so to be exactly as you indicate), or they can be less or great than your parameter, e.g. search less than indicated number will display all numbers created before the indicated.
You can select a few parameters and choose whether the results will match all filters or any of them. In addition, you can save your search parameters for further use by clicking the corresponding button. All saved parameters are displayed after clicking the Segments button.