This section configures the SIP server.
Server IP: IP address of the device on which the Link server is installed.
Port: UDP / TCP port for unencrypted SIP traffic. The default is 5060.
For SIP over TLS, port 5061 is used.
Video bitrate: The maximum bitrate of the transmitted video stream. The default is 512kb/s.
RTP ports: A pool of RTP ports for audio / video transmission. The default is 10000-20000.
All ports require forwarding if the server is behind NAT.
It is not required to fill in if the server is not behind NAT.
It is required to fill fields if:
- the server is behind NAT and one NIC is used. In this case, the IP address of the network card must be entered in both fields.
- the server is behind NAT and 2 network cards are used:
- for the internal network in which the doorphones are located
- for the external network through which the server connects to the Internet
If the fields are left blank, the value of the server's IP address will be used for them.
Required if the server is behind NAT.
The field contains the address of the subnets in which intercoms and SIP applications of users are connected.
The record format is "subnet address/mask bit value", for example 192.168.1.0/24.
It is required to fill if the container(s) of the SIP nodes are deployed on another server.
If a separate server with a node is behind NAT, then you need to:
- specify the internal / external address of the node
- forward a pool of RTP ports for a node
If a separate server with a node is not behind NAT, then you must specify the external IP address of the node in both fields.
The application uses the following ports:
- 5060 tcp/udp - unencrypted SIP traffic port
- 5061 tcp - port for SIP using TLS
- 80 tcp - HTTP port
- 443 tcp - HTTPS port
- 6001 tcp - WebSocket port
- 10000-2000 udp - RTP ports for audio/video
- 1883 tcp - unencrypted MQTT
- 8883 tcp - encrypted MQTT
If SIP proxies and nodes are running on more than one server with the Link server application, then the following ports must be forwarded to them:
- 48080 - SIP proxy management port
- 48081 - SIP node management port