On the Link server, it is possible to create announce or poll with important information and sent it to all necessary groups or users. This announcement will be displayed in the Link web interface or on users monitors:
In this section, you can create announcements or polls, set the time of their sending, check statuses (complete or not), and results of polls. If an entry is not necessary anymore delete it.
With the help of the edit button, you can check announces content or poll results in the corresponding section.
How to create an announce
- Go to the Announces tab of the Communications section.
- Click plus icon in the low left corner.
- Enter the entry name that will be displayed in the Announces tab.
- Add a description if necessary.
- Select the announce type: info (just message) or poll (message with a possibility to select variants or type answer).
- Select in which way the announcement must be sent via e-mail or to devices.
- Set the date of the announcement sending.
- Add recipients in the corresponding section.
- In the Content section enter data that will be displayed for recipients:
- the subject of the announcement;
- message content;
- if you select a poll type, add poll answers;
- for poll type, enable the options of selecting some variants of answer (multi answers) or typing free answer (answer typed by user).
- Click the Save button in the low left corner when all required data will be entered.
Also, there is a filter by name, status, and type. So, you can configure a flexible data display and quick search. To do this, you need to click the Add filter button and set the necessary parameters. For some searches, results can equal your search (so to be exactly as you indicate), or they can be less, great than your parameter, or contain (has) it. You can select a few parameters and choose whether the results will match all filters or any of them.
In addition, you can save your search parameters for further use by clicking the corresponding button. All saved parameters are displayed after clicking the Segments button.