In this tab, you can configure general server settings. After changing any settings, click Confirm at the end of the page.
In this section you can:
- enter your project name;
- add project description (if necessary);
- enter server URL, e.g., ;
- enable Registration is allowed by reference field to be able to invite new users;
- allow users to self-recover their password by ticking the corresponding box. Otherwise, only an administrator will be able to do it;
- select system language: English, Russian.
Mail Server settings
These settings are required Enter mail server settings to be able to send registration link and emails to users. You must enter:
- for the mail server type field select smtp (outgoing mail server);
- mail server address, e.g. smtp.gmail.com;
- mail server port number;
- SMTP server username (email address from which letters will be sent);
- email (from which letters will be sent) password;
- sender email (coincides with SMTP server username);
- sender name that will be indicated in letters;
- preferred encryption type: ssl or tls;
After entering the mail server settings check the correctness by sending a test email.
To get information about system functioning you must enter the system administrator email. And enable/disable what notifications you (as an administrator) want or don't want to receive:
- when devices become offline;
- when device tasks are filed.
Here you can configure how long the device logs must be kept: a day, a week, 2 weeks, or a month.