Only for SP-03 you can prepare some configurations on the Link server and apply them to the device. To send settings from the Link server to the device, you need:
- Open the Device tab to add the SP-03 device to the Link tab.
- Add the device and enter all required settings (network, SIP, management system, address) you want to send to the device.
- Save entered data.
- Find the added device in the list and click the Initialize device button.
- On the device, press button for 5 sec to start sending settings. The changing backlight flashing indicates that the device has switched to the automatically receiving settings mode.
- The process takes some time. In case of successful initialization, the device will play the corresponding sound and the backlight will flash in different colors 3 times. After this, the device will be ready to work.