After successful authorization, you will access the control panel with the main system widgets and counters of added users added, identifiers, etc. In the section you can get information about:
- number of registered users;
- number of identifiers (an access code, a card, a UKEY, a QR code, etc.) added to the system;
- number of created guest (temporary) passes. By clicking Grant Access you can quickly create and share guest identifier. Detailed instructions are here;
- devices connected to the system, their statuses and IP addresses. In this section you can initialize device (only for SP-03), restart device queue and synchronize device data;
- all events (logs) that happened with added devices. In the section you can also refresh, filter and export data (detailed information about these options you can find here).
You can access Users, Identifiers, and Guest access tabs by clicking corresponding widgets.
You can edit the widgets display by clicking the Widgets button in the upper right corner and selecting the menus you want to see.
Also, you can resize sections by clicking 3 dots in the widget upper right corner and selecting preferred height and width.
It is possible to change widgets layout by clicking and holdingbutton of a section and draging it on the desired place.