With the access restrictions help, you can configure giving access to these or those elevators for concrete users. With the help ofandbuttons, you can edit or delete restrictions.
How to create access restriction for an elevator
- Go to the Access restriction tab of the Elevator management section.
- Click plus icon in the left low corner.
- Enter the restriction name.
- Add description, if required.
- Select user/s from the list to whom this restriction will be applied.
- Select the elevator that the selected users can use.
- Specify floor/s to which user/s will have access.
- Click the Save button in the low left corner after entering all required data.
Access restrictions filtering
Also, there is a filter by name, user, and elevator. So, you can configure a flexible data display and quick search. To do this, you need to click the Add filter button and set the necessary parameters. For some searches, results can equal your search (so to be exactly as you indicate), or contain (has) it. You can select a few parameters and choose whether the results will match all filters or any of them.
In addition, you can save your search parameters for further use by clicking the corresponding button. All saved parameters are displayed after clicking the Segments button.