This tab contains a log that displays all the events that happened with the panel: login to the web interface, an unknown identifier used, etc. When the number of events exceeds 10,000, the oldest entries are deleted.
List of all events displayed in the log:
|Low||System||Login to the web interface|
|System||Failed login attempt to the web interface|
|Medium||Access||Access granted by the web interface|
|Access||Access granted by remote server|
|Access||Lock opened by response device|
|Access||Lock opened by identifier|
|Access||Lock opened by exit button|
|Access||General access code entered|
|Access||Door was closed|
|Access||Door was opened|
|High||Access||Lock opened too long|
|Access||Not valid identifier|
|Access||Wrong input code|
|Access||Access denied by remote server|
|Access||Access denied by the web interface|
|Access||Unknown QR code|
|Critical||Emergency||Emergency event cancel|
|Emergency||Emergency event start|
|Emergency||Call to the rescue service|
You can sort events by date from most recent to oldest and vice versa. To do this, click the Date/Time column.
Also, there is a filter with the help of which you can configure a flexible data display and quick search. To do this, you need to click the Filters button, set the necessary parameters, and click Apply:
- in the Field name line, select the search parameter:
- category: the display of events with the selected category (access, system);
- event: the display of events from previous tables by their names;
- priority: the display of events with selected low/medium/high priority;
- date/time: the display of events for the exact date and time.
- choose search condition:
- equal: the display of events by a selected parameter. So, if you choose events equal to low priority, you will see all Login to the web interface and Failed login attempt to the web interface events, etc. ;
- not equal: the display of events that do not correspond to the selected parameter. So, if you select events not equal to low priority, you will see all events except those with low priority;
- choose Field Value depending on the selected column.