Here you can add or view a table with previously added identifiers. This table contains information about the identifier owner, its type, number, validity period, amount of available passes, and the number of the lock that identifiers are allowed to open.
How to add a new identifier to a panel memory
1. Log in to the entrance panel web interface. By default, the username is admin, and the password is 123456.
2. Go to Access management > Identifiers.
3. Click New Identifier.
4. Enter all required information in the opened window:
- choose an Apartment number from the previously created list in the corresponding tab;
- owner name;
- owner type: Guest or Owner;
- identifier type and number;
- choose Access restrictions (when access is allowed for the identifier) from the previously created list in the corresponding tab (optional);
- set Period restrictions for identifier validity (optional);
- set Passes restrictions (optional);
- set Lock # that is allowed to open for the identifier (#1, #2 (if SH-42 is used) or both);
6. Confirm the information.
If necessary, you can edit/delete added identifiers.