To make a call between a panel and an indoor video entry phone (monitor) by pressing the button of the required apartment or entering its number, the panel and the monitor must have the same building and unit number in apartment settings. Also for monitors, you must indicate corresponding information about the floor, apartment, and device number.
If there is no monitor, it is turned off or such settings are missing, you must make forward queues for apartments to redirect calls to IP addresses or SIP numbers.
Two forwarding modes are available:
- all at once: the call is made to all numbers simultaneously.
- one by one: the call is made to the numbers in turn with a 20 seconds delay.
How to make a new forward queue
- Log in to the entrance panel web interface. By default, the username is admin, the password is 123456.
- Open the Forward tab and click New Forward.
- Enter your Apartment Number which consists of the floor and room number. For example, 223 indicates apartment 23 located on the 2nd floor. Entering this number on the panel the queue will work.
- Enter Forward Number (directions for call forwarding). You can add up to 8 numbers for forwarding. Calls can be made both via P2P and via the SIP protocol.
5. Save the forward queue by clicking Confirm.
Forwarding will work correctly even if numbers for both P2P and SIP calls are entered in the same queue.