In this tab, you can back up or restore module settings, export/import data, update software, change the language, reboot the device, etc.
In this section, you can save all web interface settings (except network settings) by clicking the Backup whole settings button. If necessary, you can choose the downloaded file and restore saved settings. You can also reset the device to the default settings by clicking the corresponding button.
If necessary, you can export or import data from the Apartments, Forward, Identifiers, and Access Restrictions tabs. To export, you must click Download and a ZIP archive with tables will be saved on your computer.
Data import is used to copy the exported information to other individual panels. To do this, choose ZIP archive and click Confirm.
When importing data into the panel, all current data in the Apartments, Forward, Identifiers, and Access Restrictions tabs will be deleted and replaced with new (importing) information without the possibility of restoring.
Import of incorrect format data will cause the panel malfunctioning.
In this section, you can delete data about one or more categories: Apartments, Logs, Forward, Identifiers, and Access restrictions. To clear data, select category/ies and click Delete. As a result, the data will be irrevocably deleted.
4 device languages are available for setting:
By default, the BAS-IP server is used for updates. You have several ways to update panel firmware:
- automatically: check for software updates and if it is released, click Update Firmware. The update process will take some time and in the end, the panel will reboot. If there are no updates, information about the current firmware version will be provided;
- manually: download the necessary firmware from the webpage, click Choose file and upload the downloaded file. Click Update Firmware and wait for the process to complete (in the end the panel will reboot);
Before each software update, make a panel settings backup copy, so that in case of an update error, you can always restore the previous settings.
You also can use a custom server (is used in closed intercom networks) for firmware updates.
How to configure custom server use for firmware updates
- Log in to the device web interface. By default, the username is admin, and the password is 123456.
- Go to System tab > Firmware upgrade section.
- Enable use of a custom server.
- Enter the link to the server (with version.json and firmware files) in the Custom server field.
- Submit settings.
To update firmware from a custom server, you also must check for updates and click Update Software.
The section contains a button for panel soft reset.