You can use this menu to set general control parameters of the access control system, access rules, and identifiers.
At this part, you can change information about:
- master card: a card that is used to add other cards to panel memory. Here you can specify the card number;
- master code (no more than 8 characters) is a general code entered on a panel keypad to open a lock. When using two locks control module (SH-42), the master code will open both locks. In this section, you can also enable/disable master code use;
- wiegand type for a card reader. Wiegand-26, Wiegand-34, and Wiegand-58 types are available for work;
- identifier representation systems. All identifiers can be displayed in Decimal and HEX numeral systems;
Support and update of new Wiegand modes require updating the firmware of the Wiegand controller in the service center.
At this part, you can configure the functioning of 1 or 2 (when using SH-42) locks. The following parameters can be configured:
- lock open time is a period (1-300 sec) during which relay contacts will be closed or open (depending on the lock type), and a lock will stay open;
- lock open delay is a period (1-300 sec) after which relay contacts will close or open after sending a signal to open a lock;
- impulse opening mode: one or multiple pulses. It is available to set pulse duration and time between pulses for multiple pulses mode;
- keep the lock open or not if SIP registration is lost. It is necessary to set no SIP registration time for this parameter.
In this section, you can remotely open lock #1 or lock #2 (when using SH-42) by clicking the corresponding button.
Here you can:
- set the Floor number for further features that work only with the elevator control module EVRC-IP;
- enable/disable features of sending the elevator to the indicated floor number when the lock is open using an identifier or from the monitor;
- enable/disable monitor secure mode is a feature of alarm deactivation on an indoor monitor when bringing an identifier (that is linked with the monitor) to the panel reader.
Server manage access
In this section, you can enable and configure working mode when all identifiers are not stored in a panel memory but on a server. When the identifier is brought to the reader, the panel will send a request to the server and wait for a response - to give access or not.
To configure this feature you must:
- Log in to the entrance panel web interface. By default, the username is admin, and the password is 123456.
- Open the Access management tab and find the Server manage access section.
- Enable the feature.
- Click Use custom server and enter it. You can use the Link server.
- Submit settings.
If you use another custom server (not Link), configuration information is available here.
The timeout for receiving a response from the server is up to 15 seconds. After this time, the panel automatically goes to its database and gives access or not.
Door sensor input
It is possible to connect a door sensor or additional button to the door sensor input. In this section, you can enable/disable and configure their work.
After device installation and electric connection, you must do the following steps for correct work:
1. Log in to the entrance panel web interface. By default, the username is admin, and the password is 123456.
2. Open the Access management tab and find the Door sensor input section.
3. Enable sensor or button functioning by ticking the corresponding box.
4. Choose the appropriate input mode:
- door sensor mode is used to monitor the door state. If the door is not closed, after the expiration of the response time in Logs/Link logs will be shown that the door is open;
- door entry button mode is recommended when the connected button is used as an additional, remote from the panel, entry button.
5. If you use Door sensor mode, set the Response time after which the mode will be activated.
6. For the Door sensor, you can enable the option to resend a trigger message to Link logs and set the delay time before resending.
7. Submit settings.
Also, you can check and update the current door sensor input status (open/closed).